SHINANO Primitive Sense Art Festival 2018
Sacred-profane dichotomy of water
31st of August 2018 – 2nd of September 2018
NISHIMARU SHINYA Memorial hall, Kizaki lake side, Omachi city
The sacred place which produces the swell of the festival at the ninth year of Shinano Primitive Sense Art Festival, the art of the stage and the art of daily life which remains as a part of the landscape even after the end of the festival we will create works with both sides.
The artist as Marebito* who visits from abroad, the people who lives on the land, and the visitors together create "Sacred–Profane Dichotomy of Water“ which is a place of encounter of sacred festival and everyday beauty at the Kizaki lakeside which is water land.
Outline of Shinano Primitive Sense Art Festival 2018
NPO organization Primitive Sense Company
Nishimaru Shinya Memorial Hall
Taeko Mori, Eri Hosoda
- Shinji Asai
- Kaling Diway (Taiwan)
- Mireya Samper
- Origin Miasa drum
- Zai Kuning (Singapore)
- Tetsu Saito
- Jean Sasportes (Germany)
- Hiromu Sato
- SU-EN (Sweden)＋Junichi Kakizaki
- Nobuyuki Sugihara
- Yoomi Tamai × Masanori Sakanoshita
- Ayaka Nakamura
- Jhonnam Ha(Korea)
- Shunichiro Hisada
- Fabrice Bony(France)
- Taeko Mori
- Ryutaro Yahagi
- Getting Here There are several ways to get here.
- ♦By Train：Shinjuku station (Express Azusa) →4 hours→Sinano Omachi Station
- ♦By Car： Azumino Interchange →40mins→Sinano Omachi Station
- ♦By Highway bus ：Shinjuku Station→ 4 hours→ Shinano Omachi Station Alpico Bus
- ♦Getting Nishimaru Shinya Memorial Hall From Shinano Omachi Station-JR (10 mins) 5 mins walk from JR Inao Station.